Chocolate Almond Blueberry Smoothie
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries from a frozen blueberries supplier in Canada
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into half, pitted and peeled
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. of almond butter
- 4 tsp. of agave syrup
- ¼ cup of shaved dark chocolate
- ¼ cup of chopped toasted almonds
- ¼ cup chia seeds.
- Take a blender and puree a cup of blueberries, avocado, almond milk, ice cubes, bananas, almond butter, cocoa powder and agave syrup until it is smooth. Then divide it in 4 bowls.
- Top the bowls with the leftover blueberries, chia seeds, and almonds.
P.S.: When it comes to using frozen blueberries, always rinse them before you use. Thaw and rinse the leftover blueberries before you add them to the bowls. To save time, put all ingredients a night before in a blender. Then in the morning, you can add frozen bananas and ice cube and blend.
Blueberry Peach Margherita
- 3 lime wedges
- Coarse salt
- 1 ½ cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- ½ cup of chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 oz. of tequila
- 2 oz. of triple sec
- First, rub a lime wedge over the rims of shortball glasses.
- Then, keep the salt in a small and shallow dish
- Dip the rim of each shortball glass in salt and keep it aside
- Then, thread 5 blueberries on tiny cocktail skewer for garnishing purposes and keep it aside.
- Segregate the remaining blueberries and lime juice between the salted glasses and then muddle it with care.
- Add peaches to the glasses.
- Place a cup of ice cubes in the prepared glasses.
- Then top it with the margarita mixture. You can also garnish it with blueberry skewers and the leftover lime wedges.
Balanced Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 to 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Add every ingredient to a blender and blend it all. Begin with a cup of coconut or soy milk and add more if needed.